Why does the graphic size that imported to RDWorks different from its original size
Время выпуска：2016/11/21 troubleshooting Время просмотра：1100
If the file being imported is DXF format, the problem may be caused by improper software setting.
For example, the unit of the original DXF file is “inch”, but in RDWorks, the DXF unit is set as “mm”. When you import the DXF graphic to RDWorks, the graphic will be read as “mm” unit.
Therefore the size turn out in RDWorks is different from the original size.
Please refer to below photo to set DXF unit in RDWorks:
Please make sure DXF file unit from your drawing software is the same as RDWorks’ s DXF unit.
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- Some point of the same piece of materials ...
- Why the starting point of a cutting graphi...
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Laser cutter’s LCD panel in Chinese
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...
- Why the Y axis cannot work suddenly?