Why does the graphic size that imported to RDWorks different from its original size
Время выпуска：2016/11/21 troubleshooting Время просмотра：1068
If the file being imported is DXF format, the problem may be caused by improper software setting.
For example, the unit of the original DXF file is “inch”, but in RDWorks, the DXF unit is set as “mm”. When you import the DXF graphic to RDWorks, the graphic will be read as “mm” unit.
Therefore the size turn out in RDWorks is different from the original size.
Please refer to below photo to set DXF unit in RDWorks:
Please make sure DXF file unit from your drawing software is the same as RDWorks’ s DXF unit.
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks
- How to run several laser machines with one PC
- Why does the cutting and engraving graphic...
- The computer can’t identify the laser cutt...
- Why the starting point of a cutting graphi...
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- How to install the CorelDraw plugin for RD...
- Laser cutter’s LCD panel in Chinese