Why does the cutting and engraving graphics reverse (mirror)
Время выпуска：2016/11/23 troubleshooting Время просмотра：1164
This problem may cause from improper setting of the software.
Please start up the laser software RDWorksV8. And then click “Config” – “system setting” on the menu bar. This dialog box appears.
Make sure “Axis X mirror” is unticked, and “Axis Y Mirror” is must ticked.
If your setting is different from this, this is the problem why your cutting/engraving reverse. Just reset the config as above.
- Why the laser head hitting the boundary or...
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...
- Why the Y axis cannot work suddenly?
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- Why does the graphic size that imported to...
- How to install the CorelDraw plugin for RD...
- How to run several laser machines with one PC
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks