How to install the CorelDraw plugin for RDWorks
Время выпуска：2016/11/11 troubleshooting Время просмотра：1379
1. Firstly run CorelDraw and set the parameter following below instructions:
2. After that, close CorelDraw. Double click to open RDWorks installation program. Choose the type of CorelDraw_Laser (be sure the RDWorks main program has been already installed), and then tick the item RDworks, as shown below:
Click “install” and wait to compete the installation.
3. Again run CorelDraw. Choose and enter “Run Macro”(Tools > Marcos>Run Macro). Choose Marcos in: [Globalmacros (RDWorks15/16/17V8.gms)] > [RDWorksV8.UserInit]. Click run.
4. There will appear two extra buttons . Move them to anywhere you want them to be. After finish drawing the graphics, click “Laser running” to directly import the graphics into RDworks.
- Why the laser head hitting the boundary or...
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- Why does the cutting and engraving graphic...
- How to run several laser machines with one PC
- Why the laser has no laser beam?
- Why the starting point of a cutting graphi...
- Laser cutter’s LCD panel in Chinese
- Why the Y axis cannot work suddenly?